Tagged: 

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by noktern Nok 3 months, 3 weeks ago.

• Author
    Xll_thanatoz
    Xll_thanatoz

Howdy whelps !

Last weekend with Blazegore and Xtremsta, we went to Blackrock Foundry (Mythic) and we had a lot of fun.

I “used” to run transmog runs on Sundays night back in the day with an ex-guildy, a certain Payn, don’t know if you remember him, anyway, I would like to reorganize that again.

I’ll create a weekend event in our calendar, everyone is welcome to come, the only requirement is to have one or a few 110s then the rest of the players need to have the lvl requirement to enter the specific raid we would do.

This weekend, I would love to run Hellfire Citadel (Mythic) or Blackrock Foundry  (Mythic) again.

In addition, for anyone interested, I regularly run Fireland (Heroic) on my mage for the legendary quest and Dragon Soul (Normal) (Yes, I want to that color set, not the girly purple version), you are also welcome to come.

noktern
    Nok
    Keymaster

Sounds like a plan for me.  Would love to do Hellfire Citadel (Mythic)

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Yes No

Hello HRH's!  We're looking for people to add content to the site!  Are you passionate about the games we play and want to share that passion?  Send Noktern a message and let him know what kind of content you'd like to contribute.  Opinion pieces, reviews, transmogs, whatever!